Router: Dlink, Netgear, Asus, Tp-Link, Google Wifi
- Asus Router
To Log into the Asus Router, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Open your internet browser and type 192.168. 1.1.
- After redirecting to the home page, fill your device username and password.
- Now you have access to the configuration page of the router.
- Now set up your router with the help of an Internet connection.
- Enter the Wifi name (SSID) and password.
- Select any WAN setup from the options.
- Let the configuration end and then click Save and Connect.
- Go to wireless settings and start your Wifi network.
- Tp-Link Router
- Type the IP addresses 192.168 .1.1. (default IP address)
- Fill the username and password in the given box, which is an admin for both.
- Click on Ok and log in to the configuration.